Do a layout or some other art form that shows what you are passionate about. Here is an idea:
Sheri's Passion
 |
Lielanie's Passion
Here is my challenge showing something I am passionate about, which is keeping a journal of all the good things that happen during the day (some days it’s not easy!). I took a photo of the clearance journal that I got. Then one photo of the front and the back (with the bookmark) when it was finished |
hmmm, if I can get some good pics at bunco this Friday, maybe I'll do it!
ReplyDeleteI wrote myself an email to tackle this ... I have an idea ... NOW, to whack myself with a paintbrush (or virtual one) to do it! ;-)
ReplyDeleteYay Sheri! CUTE!
ReplyDeleteActually, that was the HEARTS thing from last week (I just forgot to email it) ... I'm working on a "painting" one for this week. :)
ReplyDeleteWhoops, should we move it or do you want to keep it here Sheri?
ReplyDeleteLielanie, that is AWESOME!!!! I love your journal!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mel, I can't wait to start using it.. I have 6 pages left on my old journal (which I started in 2005, but I bought it in 2003). It's like starting a whole new chapter in life - or something like that :)
ReplyDelete