(or for those who aren't mommies, "Another Chapter in my Life")
In honor of Mother's Day yesterday, we thought it would be fun to do a project about our lives PRE-Mommy. Wow, seems like an eternity ago, doesn't it? Think about your life in another space and time and reflect on it. How are you a different person now? What permanent changes have you made? Or on a lighter note, how different do you look?
Enjoy your trip down Memory Lane - we can't wait to see what you come up with!!
-JeM
Here is the first submission!
"Pre-Madonna and Child..." by Ramey Holsman
LOVE THIS!! Kisses to Poppy...
"Pre-Madonna and Child..." by Ramey Holsman
LOVE THIS!! Kisses to Poppy...

Another submission, "then...I bloomed" by Melanie Edwards
"Before I Became a Mother" by Jeri Zieman



That is totally awesome Mel!!! I cant wait to get mine started! Its in my head, but I havent had time to sit down and do it. How come my pic of Monkey is so little??
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it Melly!!! It is so incredibly sweet . . . I love the black and white vs. color. It's just beautiful :-)
ReplyDeleteReally really sweet, Jeri. It's beautiful :-)
ReplyDelete